miércoles, 20 de enero de 2010

welcome to my blog


Hello world...! welcome to my level five blog. here, you can read about my life and work in my level five efl class. I will post my homework and exercises. also, i will post photos and videos of my advertures in level 5. so, let´s start with a little oit about me....


Hi, dear! My name marta lopez, but you can call me martiviri.

I'm in Maracaibo, I live in Maracaibo, sector los Robles. I'm 36 years old and study at mass comunication school in Urbe. My favorite subject is business managment.


I love music, dancing, sing, surfing the net, studying English, talking on the phone with my friends, I enjoy chocolate, my family, my country, I like cinema.

I don't like, smoking, hard rock , getting up early on the weekend, violence, injustice, and washing the dishes. I like champeta, I like to eat good, Im a happy person

My dream is to travel to world visit The Republica Dominicana. Of course, I want to graduate mass comunication School and be a good comunication I also want to learn to speak English, usa, USA and Dallas texas I’d love to work in an important company and buy a house and car, get married and start a family.


About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. I listen to music. It’s a good exercise. I also chat on the internet and have friends in many countries. I can understand English, but I need to practice more, because difficult is speaking. I need to practice more. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.




marta lopez........... I love Jesus.....God bless you

ohh this is a bit about my life. I love to make friends. Do you want to be myfriend? please, leave a coment.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario